Thursday, August 16, 2007

COUSINS!





We are so fortunate living close (8 minutes) to my sister's children Tyler and Ian. Tyler will be 10 tomorrow!! Time flies...however it helps me soak up all my minutes with Griffin and Kevin because I realize how fast time goes. Ian will be 7 next month. There is an age gap (9 years with Kevin and Tyler) but you would never know it. The 4 of them are so fun to watch. I had Tyler and Ian over this week and even though there are age gaps you would never know it by looking at these pictures. I had to share them. I love that our boys can be close by to one another, that was one thing we always missed out on being so far from our cousins who were in England!! Tyler and Ian feel like my own somehow...so they will be on this blog quite a bit! Enjoy

No comments:

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...