Monday, December 17, 2007

Tis the Season




Tis the season for many church happenings! These pictures crack me up because we have Griffin singing in the little children's choir (run by my dad, Pop) and then we have some other pictures in the nativity play. The choir pictures are so angelic of Griffin and then we have him picking his nose at the nativity play!! Take a close look, his back is to the camera! I had to share these, so typical of a 4 year old! However he isn't a nose picker!! Any child that could walk was able to be in the play too. So Kevin was a sheep, a lost sheep, but nonetheless, a sheep. Neither of my lambs wanted to wear their hat, so it is hard to tell what they are! He wandered quite a bit, so Todd was the overgrown sheep on the alter! Thanks Todd!! This is how we spent our 7 year Anniversary! Seven years ago it was a beautiful service, now my husband was taming the flock! Oh how times change, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...