Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally!






I am not a HUGE snow fan, however I did want one day of playing in the snow with the boys. Todd had to work, but Griffin, Kevin and I had fun playing in our 3 or 4 inches...it is now slush! Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Last year we didn't have much snow, so Griffin never really enjoyed it. The years before that he hated it! This year he had a ball! Kevin enjoyed the garage more! You will see in one picture he wasn't a big fan of the tube ride! Poor little guy, I think he must have more southern blood in him and Griffin is a bit more yankee blood. Enjoy the pictures of our fun time in the snow.

1 comment:

The Hiatt Family said...

SO fun...it looks like we will have a snowless winter down here. I'm glad y'all got some and that the boys enjoyed themselves.

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...