Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Storybookland...Round 2

Good Times!
Oh No, Griffin is driving!
Inside Cinderella's Pumpkin
The boys!

Since we had such a fun trip to Storybookland last year..we went with Zachary and Ben again. The boys were great and so were the rides! Everyone had a great time and many memories were made. Since my friend Elizabeth is expecting #3 I had to go on all the rides...some went on a little too long for my liking. I even got to go the ferris wheel twice ( oh joy)! The things you do for children! Thanks Fitzgeralds for another fun trip!

1 comment:

The Morrisons said...

Woohoo! Anna, I always pictured you in the back of Big Foot! haha. Looks like y'all had a fun time! Miss you!

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...