Sunday, October 12, 2008

Griffin's 5 Year Old Birthday Party!






Good Times were had by all for Griffin's 5th Birthday Party! We had 16 children at Swingset Planet and everyone had a great time! Other than my nephew getting a concussion and many band-aids being put on...it was a good time? When we left Griffin had no idea his cousin was taken to the hospital! I loved seeing Griffin with all of his friends, what a nice group of children! I LOVE this age! Ian is doing much better and Griffin is eagerly waiting his "real birthday" on the 16th!

1 comment:

The Hiatt Family said...

Happy Birthday! Y'all have the greatest places up there-what a blast for 5 year olds. I'm so glad the celebration was a hit!

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...