Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lollipops and Peanut free...






We had a fun Halloween...I didn't get the best pictures..but I know they had fun! Kevin was Lightening McQueen and Griffin was part of the Pit Crew. After school we went trick or treating with Tyler and Ian. Tyler was a Hobo and Ian was a Sumo Wrestler..what a funny blow up suit! They both looked great. They were so sweet to let my boys go with them and their friends. Then home we went for pizza and more treats. All Kevin wanted was lollipops..he would unwrap b/4 he got to the sidewalk and then go to the next house get another lollipop and give me the used one...yummy, thanks Kev! While Kevin was enjoying his "yoyee pops" Griffin would get annoyed if he was given something with peanuts. I said to be grateful and I will exchange "peanutful" for "peanut free"...I love peanuts! LOL..

The Jacket that Griffin is wearing in the nighttime picture was Todd's as a child...it has all sorts of patches on of different car makes. Griffin thought he was hot stuff! Halloween is a tough holiday with Griffin's allergies..but I think everyone had a great day. Now I will gain weight as I eat all of the peanutful items!

1 comment:

The Morrisons said...

I love the pictures! Ian made me laugh out loud! Miss you! xoxoxo.

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...