Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beach and Pool Club Fun






Always a treat seeing our cousins in the summertime. Things get hectic during the school year...so this summer we tried to see Tyler and Ian as much as we could! We had a great time at the beach one evening celebrating Tyler turning 12, and another afternoon at the pool to cool off.

Kevin and Griffin had a great summer at the pool! Griffin is a super swimmer and he wants to do swim team next year. Kevin is getting there and learning to stay afloat! Didn't get too many pics of them in the pool..too worried to take my eyes off of them! Personally I had a great summer with my boys!

No comments:

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...