Sunday, October 25, 2009

October Update!











We are always busy in October...Getting back in the groove of back to school life..time just fills up! Griffin turned 6 with a fun pizza party with family and friends and then a few hours at an arcade with a couple of his buddies.

Not only has Griffin been busy with his friends, school work and gymnastics..but Kevin did a soccer clinic that he enjoyed. He loves school and is an active little booger!

We did have a day off and the boys, with Grammy and Tyler and Ian, heading to an apple farm for some apple picking! Good times.. Each of them had pumpkin picking trips with their classes. I had a great time with Kevin as he rode the bus for the 1st time. It is such a treat when I can have one on one time with each of my boys!

No comments:

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...