Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What's Happening?


Well life has been a bit crazy with all the hustle and bustle of the fall season! Nana came for a visit during Todd's birthday, poor guy never seems to remember how old he is turning...anyway we had a nice visit with Mary, didn't do much, but she just wanted to spend time with the boys.







ICE CREAM!

My son is 4 and has never like ice cream, well that is no longer!! Every day he asks for ice cream!! FINALLY! I still have to look at ingredients with this new obsession b/c eggs are in it!! So his favorite is cookies and cream and I thought I would add a picture of him enjoying his new love!

PASTA!

I swear that sometimes Kevin is part Italian...He ISN'T, however he loves anything italian!! So here he is eating baked ziti...he ate his and then finished Griffins! No wonder I ate pizza my entire pregnancy!

No comments:

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...