Saturday, September 8, 2007

Griffin is growing up



Just had to share a couple of pictures of this past week. The first one is of Griffin as he goes off to his 2nd year at school. He goes 3 mornings a week. After he went 2 days I told him on the 3rd day that we were going to school again...he said "Oh WOW, I love school!" He is my son, I always liked school! Of course I dressed him in the 1st picture, however this morning when I was out the 2nd picture HE dressed himself and he was so PROUD. FYI, he was wearing a striped shirt inside out and checkered shorts. At least it was all blue! When I got home he asked, "Are you proud Mommy?" Obviously I was so proud a I had to take a picture and share it on the blog! He is a hoot.


1 comment:

The Hiatt Family said...

He looks so big with his back pack; I love the outfit in number 2!

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...