Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gymboree with Kevin








It is our second week at Gymboree and Kevin is having a ball! I always did music classes with Griffin since that was more his interest, well climbing and dancing is more Kevin's interest. He is like wrestling an alligator! So even though it is his second week he has mastered everything in the place...He is so much more outgoing than Griffin, I love how they are both so different! I also love having this one on one time with my baby! I look forward to it each week, he is a gem!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

finally a pic of you...love the hair-you look great.

thanks for your nice compliements..i have to do the WW when I have 15 pounds to lose..don't want it turn into 25.

anyway, two days a week permanently or just this week...do tell because two days a week permanently,,,that is a commitment.

love to you and your family.

Natty Pap said...

Kevin is so adorable! He reminds me of an Animal Cracker that's come to life and is happily climbing around and investigating the situation.

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...