Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Would Like to Introduce "Ken"





Here we are carving our 1st pumpkin. I am finding this year that Griffin being 4 is really starting to get stuff. He was so excited about carving the pumpkin with Daddy. Here they are working on "Ken". Griffin named him that as we put him outside. He didn't want Ken to face the road he wanted to look at him from the door on the inside. I think he has a new friend! Kevin was lurking around while this was going on, knowing he was missing out on something. Trick or Treating should be fun since he really is enjoying all the fun things about being a kid! The other day he told me he will be 10 soon like his cousin Tyler, I told him there is NO RUSH! Enjoy being little, I know I am enjoying it all over again with these little boys of mine!

No comments:

Griffin enjoying the wade pools

Griffin enjoying the wade pools
"Baywatch"

All my boys...

All my boys...

Hitting the waves

Doing what boys do best...